Directions to WildHeart
WildHeart is located at 183 East Road, Wallkill, NY 12589 on Schaghticoke and Munsee Lenape ancestral land.
We are in southern Ulster County, on the west side of the Hudson River, about 1.5 hours northwest of NYC.
~15 minutes northwest of Beacon
~15 minutes south of New Paltz
~15 minutes north of Newburgh
Public and Long Distance Transportation options
- Fly into any airport in the NYC area (all will require taking a combination of trains / taxis to get to WildHeart)
- Fly into Stewart International Airport, SWF (about a 25-minute taxi ride from WildHeart)
- Amtrak to Poughkeepsie and then a 30-minute taxi ride to WildHeart
- Metro North NYC to Beacon (Hudson Line) and then a 20-minute taxi ride to WildHeart
- Metro North NJ “Port Jervis Line” to Salisbury Mills-Cornwall, 25 minute taxi to WildHeart
- We recommend Wanderu.com to search bus routes
- Trailways Bus runs many times a day from Port Authority NYC to New Palz
- East/West routes run Greyhound to New Paltz